Do you need business language data to secure your HR people development budget?
In today’s business environment:
- 65% of Chief Executives believe they lack the information they need to increase return on their investment in human capital.
- Less than 30% of what is taught is transferred to the job in a way that enhances performance and business results.
Learning and Development Questions to Consider:
- In your organisation, is the time and effort committed to people development, in reality, being transferred into work performance?
- Is the desired learning assessed and evaluated to ensure it is applied to work performance, so a return on investment is calculated?
- Are Human Resources departments developing and designing targeted and relevant people development that will enhance HR’s position as true business partners?